Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Obsessions anyone?

I have discovered a new game! Dang.

It's called Legend of the Green Dragon. Apparently the point is to kill the green dragon, but, guess, I'm not high enough yet. We'll see. I just hope I don't become too obsessed. Computer game obsessions annoy me.

Naturally, I love my other obsessions. I have had quite a few too. They all leave their marks. Remnants of stories to prove my interest. Writings of little sense to anyone else. And sometimes even grander projects. I won't tell you what I did with Lord of the Rings. Still hope to finish one day, actually.

But someday I'll leave it all behind and then what? Go on without the memories? I don't think I could. The memories, those remnants, will always stay. Always haunt me, and sometimes, maybe, I'll be drawn all over again.

The games I hope never do that. No offense intended to all you gamers out there, it's just not for me. I enjoy it, but it troubles me at night somehow.

Oh well. I'll live through it, my stages of life. Sometimes my stories do this to me too. Just not quite like this, I guess. I'm staying off the games for today. Reading. *sigh* Wonderful, dear to my heart books. I finished The Visitation earlier and I plan to start Madman as soon as I'm done with this. No games. Sorry.

With all love,
Shine~Ley

No comments: