Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Forest Guard

The Forest Guard needs help! And I have applied for the position. I doubt I'll be accepted but I refuse to let my shyness stop me from reaching out with both hands this time! I've read much about the FG today and it has bolstered my spirits till I almost feel I could do it. A good thing considering there is the chance I might have to.

No, really, I am excited. I'm just extremely nervous also. No real reason to be, I know. The chances of me getting one of the positions is slim and getting slimmer. (2 hours left) But there is such a realm of possibility, currently just beyond my reach.

I tell you what, I'm going to start reading Dekker's blog. I've revisited the forum too. I hide just below the surface in the murky waters of Lurkdom. Find me if you dare.

I'm starting to get fidgety. Not cool. Bad thing is, I don't even know when the accepted FG will be announced. I'll have to start checking for rumors. It's likely been changed with the new closing for applications date.

Ah well. We'll see.

Until then,
Dive Deep

No comments: