Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Help me! I'm doing it again.

I read one of the most awesome books on ... sunday! It's called The Bark of the Bog Owl by Jonathan Rogers. It's the first book in the Wilderking Trilogy.

The library *grrr* doesn't have the last two, The Secret of the Swamp King and The Way of the Wilderking. So I have to ILL them. (That would be Inter-Library Loan.) We're going to the library on thursday and I think it'll take about two weeks... but I'm really not sure because I don't remember how long it took last time I ILL'd something. *sigh*

I'm going to die. Somebody will kill me, sure. I'm going to be going up and down the walls and everybody's nerves too. (Multi-tasking!) I'm so impatient! To make things all over worse, guess what I'm reading currently. Absalom, Absalom! by William Faulkner. I'm telling you this guy needed more grammar lessons or love or something as a child, because he has apparently forgotten this important thing known to normal people as a period. A little dot, you know, that comes at the end of sentences. There was one paragraph, (the first in the book in fact) it was over half a page long and it contained 2 sentences. Do you know how hard that is to read? Very, let me tell ya. So far it also seems to have no plot whatsoever.

Hey, you never know, it might get better.

Might being the key word there, might.

But probably won't.

If I hurry today I might finish it.

Might being the key word there.

I can't wait till thursday.

(Feechies rule!)

No comments: