Saturday, July 15, 2006

Warning!

I'm just here to write because I can't seem to do anything else. (At least not for more than 2 minutes at a time. That gets annoying.) Sooo....

I finished an amazing book this morning, afternoon, 1ish o'clock. There we go. 1ish o'clock. It's called Relentless. If you think it sounds good and you'd like to read it, let me give you some advice: Don't! It's not that I have anything against the book. (Hello? Did I not just say it was amazing.) It's just that it is so darn good! And it ends... and I'll be dying a slow and painful death until next July when book 2 in The Dominion Trilogy comes out. (I'll revive slightly then.) Then go through the process again until July 2008!

See? I'm just trying to save you pain. Buy the whole trilogy in 2008 and spare yourself the heartache that I am currently going through. Too late for me; save yourselves!

*spoilers*

I'll (not-so-freely) admit it. I liked the Thresher even when I first met him. *cringes* Don't hate me? I know, I know, he's an assassin. *switches to whiney voice* We're not supposed to like assassins. They're bad people. But they're interesting! And he is so darn good. I didn't realize about his speed thing until I saw him through someone else's eyes. Very sweet. *grins* (Gonna have to look that up in the book again. Get the details of why right.) And seriously, he is almost a good guy now! So close... (yeah, I get it, so far...) Give the cool guy a break.

I can't believe that Maximilian killed Hannah. (Okay, so I can, but you know what I mean!) Mean! Mean, mean, mean, cruel and cold-hearted and mean. Humph.

Okay, I'm over my grump.

This turned into something a bit more specific than just "Ramblings". Prehaps I should change the name. Then again, I think this is exactly what I came to write about. Assuredly deeper than ramblings.

An idea just hit me. What if I put my stories on a blog. Made a blog for each one that I have a good bit written on... That would be fun. It's not like anyone reads this stuff anyway... brilliant! Not just yet, but perhaps soon. I can go check some things out now.

God bless,
Shine~Ley

No comments: