Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm Alive!

I have survived the first day of school! Which is amazing considering how loud it was half of the time. I'll have to get used to all the people again. Yesterday evening Mom and I just sat there and did nothing after they left. It took a bit to get some momentum goin'.

Today we didn't have school because we went to a funeral. Dad's Aunt Helen died friday (I believe) and calling hours and funeral were all today. Tasha and I came back early and didn't go to the graveside service. Richard and Holly came with us.

I'm so excited about my German! 'Tis such fun. I planned on doing some today but... I'm running low on time. After I get off the computer I have to do 4 music lessons and finish it up quick. I didn't have the chance sunday. Nathan, Crystal, Uncle Rick, Holly, Chet and Richard were all over, Richard spent the night and then I stayed up til midnight to finish this book. Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake. What, I was desperate.

I finally sent an e-mail out to the loop. I actually figured the solution out saturday day night in bed. (The best time to solve problems.) But I haven't been on, too busy. I'm glad to be back though. Very glad. And maybe I'll get some responses on this venture.

Gosh, I feel like I should be saying more, but I don't know what. Plus, I have this feeling like I'm forgeting something important....

Oh well. See ya 'round, y'all

Love,

No comments: