Sunday, October 15, 2006

NaNoWriMo 2006

Last night I figured out what my story for NaNoWriMo this year would be. The oddest circumstances. But I don't think I'll go into them. Let's just say God was teaching me a lesson and leave it at that.

I'm doing Lily's story. Interesting girl. So much has been coming to me this morning. I've even developed Emrys's character some (!). I don't know if I've ever told this, but my stories, well, they aren't mine. I'm privileged to know them, to write them. They're God's, He's just kind enough to let me borrow them. Believe, I could never come up with half this stuff on my own.

That's all I really wanted to say. I'm playing DragonFable as I write this (it's a weekend event, just try and stop me), so I'll end here with a note of good luck for other writers. I know what you're going through.

You all should join NaNoWriMo. I'm dreamer freak over there. (Fits right?) See you on the other side.

No comments: