Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sorry....

Blogger let me get on! Okay, so that wasn't the only thing stopping me, but I did try to get on tuesday and it wouldn't let me. So I'll blame it all on them. Easier that way.

I must say that I love my German. I don't know if I'm learning anything, but I love it anyway so it keeps me happy.

On to the more important subjects. I finished a book yesterday called Dark Hour. I know there was something I was going to say about it.... Hold on a let me think.

Oh yeah! Dang, lost it. Give me a minute more here.

Sheesh my mind is pathetic. I can't remember. Well, maybe I'll come back to it. (mocking voice in head: "Yeah, like three years from now.")
Okay, but I really do remember the other thing about books I wanted to say. It's about The Mysteries by Lisa Tuttle? Yeah, well, it frightens me. I started it last night, and I don't know that I'll ever pick it up again. It's not that it scary. It's really good as far as I've read (which would be 7 chapters). It just felt wrong. Very wrong. And right after I got in bed, then I did feel scared for just the shortest moment. Prayer is an amazing thing.
Has anybody out there read it? What do you think?
And I promise if I can remember what I was going to say about Dark Hour I'll run and tell you no matter what I'm in the middle of.
God bless you dreams! (for they are your life)

No comments: