Thursday, November 09, 2006

I did it!

And I'm scared to death.

And you have no idea what in the world I'm talking about. Yes, world, that works.

See this evening I completed the application form for a Global Expeditions missions trip. I'm going to Germany! And Poland, but hey, cool. The more the merrier! There is the possibility I won't be going to Germany. It's my #1 choice, but still. My #2 and 3 though? Russia and Romania (typical, I know, but I'm me, don't try to change it). Nick called from Teen Mania this evening, right after (as in, like 15 minutes) I finished filling this out. "You signed up that you were interested in a missions trip?" Ah, yeah. When I told him that I had already filled the application online, he logged into my account (he was very amused at my username, dreamerfreak) and was like "Wow, you're really on the ball. You really want to go don't you?"

So we talked and he prayed for me. I cried. He told me to breathe. I laughed, rather shakily. And, oh yeah, he sent me a humongus e-mail with 101 fundraiser ideas and detailed, man! Seriously, big, you copy-paste it in Word, it's 32 pages. That's a lot. I don't think I'm reading it all tonight.

So, if you will, pray for me. I am so scared. I am so excited. I don't think I can think straight. I'm no longer sure.

Life is
So live it!
Shine

No comments: