Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hair Cut

To anyone reading Nathaniel's comment on my last post, there will be a bit of head-scratching. And before I go any further I'm telling y'all now. NO PICTURES. And I'm sick of people asking why. I don't have an answer, so don't bother to ask.

I got my hair cut. Short cut. My hair was really long, about waist-length. When I first kinda casually mentioned it to Mom that I was contemplating getting my hair cut, I don't think she believed I was serious. But when I brought it up last week, she got it. So yesterday, she called up Tonya to set up an appointment. "How about 10:30?" And there's me listening in the background. What, today?!

I've wanted to donate my hair to one of the cancer places for awhile now, not to mention having a few other people mention it to me. I am very glad that I did. Tonya, though, was shocked, I think at how short I wanted it. Even now I wouldn't mind it a tinsy bit shorter. But we don't want to scare the people now do we? Mom says that as long as I don't get it shaved off she's okay. *grins evilly*

So I got my hair cut. Short. And I like it. And I did it for no other reason than because I darn wanted to. Hope that's no problem.

Love y'all,
Shine~Ley

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I have not the slightest bit of a problem. I still would like a picture but, I know how hard those are to get anyway. lol

Nathaniel S.

Nathaniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.