Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Weekend... and School!

I'm going away! I tell you what, I've never experienced this before, but it was actually fun to pack. I feel like a packing guru. I completely stuffed (not over-stuffed, mind) my duffel in, like, 5 minutes.

We're going to Aunt Cindy and Uncle Randy's house (my dad's brother) for a long weekend with the family. There's going to be 12 of us. All in one house. And a baby. Oh my gosh, am I insane?! Well, it'll be fun anyway. As long as I can find a corner to curl up in somewhere.

Mom and I went to the library today. I got out a couple of books for my nano novel. Woo! I am way too excited about this. I think it's bad for my health. Eh, I'll get over it.

Gotta get off and call my driving instructor. Oh, and I won't be posting my sentence, but I have notebooks with me!

Shine~Ley

No comments: