Monday, August 27, 2007

Well...

See, I was going to post something here today. I know I was. I just can't remember what. *sighs* The mind... Such a mysterious thing. Never works when you want it to.

I'm doing some quick research for the new story I've started. I've had it in mind for quite awhile, even had a notebook specifically set aside for it. Today just seemed to be the day to start it. Now if only I know that one guy's name....

Anyway, it's some really easy research about Alive Festival (see, now I have to go *grins*). When it started for one thing. It would be really nice if I could find some old master schedules too.... (Hey, if you have some, drop me a line!)

NaNo starts in 2 months! I'm ecstatic! (If you see me you'll know me. I'm the one grinning my fool head off.) Someone started a NaNoWriMo 2007 thread over at Dekker forums and got me all wound up again. My goal is to get at least 25k and to never let my word count be the same two days in a row. Everybody has permission to nag me.

I'm extremely proud of myself for figuring out word count widgit. Without major issues or screaming fits. *smiles* Now you can see my word count during November and I won't be obliged to post a sentence here. Hehe. As you may tell, my word count for 2006 was pathetic. But this year, I am all out!

Challenge me! You'll probably win, but I would love to try. I'm dreamer freak over at Nano, user id 123884.

Shine (and write!)
~Ley

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

You were making reference to me weren't you. Ta Ta Ta! It wasn't that bad only took me 1 hour.

Ashley E said...

I'll have you know I posted this before you had all your... issues. *grins*