Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Last Day of Summer

And I have yet to write my reading list! Aahhhh!

*breathes deeply* Can't panic, can't panic can't.... Aahhh!

Okay, so maybe it isn't that bad. Although for a saturday this has somehow felt... hectic. Not sure why. I think I need to go away. Oh yeah, that's why I read and write. Whoops.

Really, I'm excited about Fall Into Reading. And NaNoWriMo. And everything else.

I'm just totally not in the mood to do anything today. I really need to read. It's actually a good book. I wasn't anticipating that. I just don't feel like reading it. Silly, foolish girl. I'll get over myself.

'Course first I'll have to get off the computer. *smiles*

Speaking of computers, Dad's working on getting mine up and running. Yay! This means I'll be able to do my NaNo novel upstairs. And in comfort. It's on the desk this time. (Can you say, 'Sitting for long periods of time without cramps?' *giggles*)

Well, off to procrastinate and play DF. See ya!

No comments: