Monday, December 03, 2007

OBD

I am currently obsessed and bored out of my mind. I'm anxious to see which will win the next round. Undoubtedly, it will be a tie.

I have been playing spider solitaire for the last hour (and a half?) and if that's not a sign of absolute boredom, then, dang!, I don't know what is. I am also compulsively checking various forums and sites and turning imaginings to absolute mush from overuse. Obsession 101.

I've officially gone insane. (Again.)

Ah, yes. Also, I've been listening to This Is Halloween (the Marilyn Manson version), you know off of The Nightmare Before Christmas?, almost constantly. Something about that song just makes me want to giggle erratically. Hey, it's a distraction.

I should go write. It's a portion of my obsession, so I should be happy, but it interests me little. Really, I should go read, but that has nothing to do with it whatsoever and so interests me none at all. I'm never going to catch up on history. *sighs*

The joys and horrors of my 'little obsessions'. Why do I do this to myself? Oh wait, I remember. I don't. It just happens. Where are my books when I need them?....

....Life's no fun without a good scare....

Well, now that I've bored you all out of your minds, I'm off to moan and dream...
Shine~Ley

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

Wow! That post was even more interesting than the last. I live with Crystal and I didn't understand part of that.