Monday, February 18, 2008

NaNoWriYe

(Yes, another one.)

Call me insane, call me whatever you flippin' want. Personally, I call myself visionally challenged. I am just too darn lazy to get off my keester (or on it) and write. This is important to me. Really. I need to write. I just don't. And that's slightly problematic.

So I've gone and done it again. I've signed up for National Novel Writing Year.

My goal for the year is 100,000 words. That's a lot of crap. Although hopefully it won't be crap, because I'm giving myself some time to do it. If I don't procrastinate, that is. And if I do complete NaNoWriMo this year, that leaves only 50,000 for the other 11 months. Even though I have missed a month and a half, I should be able to make it past my goal. If, to quote another writer, I get in some butt-to-chair, fingers-to-keyboard time.

So, hopefully (I use that word a lot), I will start *coughs* posting my sentence a day again. Meaning, I'll be writing at least one sentence a day again.

See ya.

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

Wow! That sound like a lot of work.