Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Marcher Lord Press -- It's Alive!

It's finally here! I don't know 'bout you guys, but I'm excited. So's Jeff Gerke if there's any telling from the October newsletter he sent out this morning. If you weren't already signed up, you missed more than just some entertainment. Anyone already signed up had their name entered into the seriously big drawing being hosted today. The winners are starting to be announced over at the Marcher Lord site. Don't forget to check to see if you won! I know I'm keeping one eye on it.

Now, since I have a job and everything (got paid yesterday! EEEeee!), I have spare cash to spend on books. Which I am perfectly willing to do. I know I'll be getting Hero: Second Class, but do I get another one? If so, which? Both? Ah, agonizing decisions. *squinchy*

Shine~Ley

No comments: