Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not Completely Braindead

I know, it's a shocker. I actually remembered what else I had planned for this weekend. Good on me.

I desperately need to straighten my room. Gah. I've just been so bleck about the whole situation that I've refused to mess with it. Unfortunately it does not take much unorganization to completely destroy a section of room that small, so.... help it needs. Much help. I also need to organize my history books in a way that make sense and make sure I know what I'm needing from the library next time we go. That means lists! Goodie! (Yes, that's genuine excitement.)

Okay, the only reason for this post was to make sure I didn't forget again, so... yup. Now off to answer my history questions and write my composition for today. Eechh.

Shine~Ley

No comments: