Saturday, September 12, 2009

Accomplishments... and Procrastination

I have accomplished much today, just none of the really urgent things. *cough, cough* ESSAY! *cough, cough* We walked a mile to Aldi's and spent all of our cash (a whole seven bucks) excepting two dollars in change. The check-out lady was amused. I've done all my laundry, and Kristen is actually doing hers now.

And, this is probably the most impressive, I opened the mailbox all on my own. Twice. And discovered within my pay stub! Woo-hoo, I have money again! 'Tis very exciting as you might imagine.

I have read up a bit on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, but what I really need to do is go to the library and beg on the reference librarian for help. I work so much better with paper.

Maybe some lunch first would be wise. I'm shaking again. Humph.

Love,

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Here are some boots to drool over. lol http://www.uggaustralia.com/ I love them. What times can I call you?

Ashley E said...

LOL I like the guy's boots. And you can call anytime I'm not in class. Mom has my schedule somewhere. o.O *grins*