Friday, October 02, 2009

Long Time, No Write!

Oops! I've been so busy this week, I'm afraid this just got ignored. Today, as you might know, is the 2nd day of October. I'm already a day behind!

It's NaNoWriMo Recruitment Month! YaY! I'm going to be hanging flyers everywhere, and coordinating all sorts of fun things if I can find the time amongst the homework. First project: Write a sticky post for this blog. I'm going to leave my blog address on the posters, just so people can get more info about NaNoWriMo here on campus. Community is what this is all about!

Wow, I'm kinda brain numb just now.

Ooh! I'm playing in a skit at Oktober Fest tonight with Katie, and I play a little girl Heidi. So I get to bring Zee with me. I'm happy. Now I just have to try to find some cutesy clothes to wear. o.O Yeah, lots of luck with that one. Zee will be glad to get out and about though. :)

Off to work on my intro post before history. I think we get our essays back today! *gulps*
Love, Ashley

No comments: