Thursday, November 05, 2009

Waiting....

I should be writing. Writing while I'm waiting, yeah? Well, I guess technically I am writing, but writing on What Verina Did, not writing a random, pointless blog post. I'm too distractable currently. I'm in the CyberCafe waiting until 7:00, waiting for Cadence, and the internship fair is goign on. People, booths everywhere. Me, standing out in my green, fuzzy hoodie, my stripped fingerless gloves.

Gosh, I really am in a prose mood. I should just get on with it. I didn't write yesterday! I'm behind! And just think... Seeing my words in print. Ah, now Sloane would get a kick out of that.

He's such a jerk. And I love him anyway. After all, he's straight out of my mind, heart and soul. Just like all the others.

*purple proses splatters the pages... it's sort of like Cat in the Hat, actually*

Even my visuals are purple. Ach....

Maybe I do need a vacation. I do know a friend with a murder on his hands who might need some assistance....

P.S. Crystal, get your butt moving, girly.

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

I really should be writing on my essay. I'm so bad. I came home and had supper after that I had a nap since church I've been putting off H.W. I guess I'd better work on my essay a little and get to bed.

gute Nacht Ley